CE Process for Certificates and Evaluations for Summits for Clinical Excellence
A continuing education certificate for sessions you attended at the Summit for Clinical Excellence will be obtained using the website, CE-Go. You will receive a personal email with a link to access to the site.
(This link will be sent to the email account you used to register for the conference).
Upon accessing the CE-Go website, you will be able to:
- Verify all the sessions that you attended at the conference
- Complete evaluation forms for each session you attended (Mandatory to receive credit for each session).
- Complete an Overall Event Evaluation form (Will be available at the conclusion of the conference through CE-Go)
- Download your continuing education certificate in a PDF format
- You will receive the email from firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the CE-Go process, please contact CE-Go at 877 248 6789 or by email at email@example.com
To receive Continuing Education Credits for approved educational sessions at the Summit for Clinical Excellence the following criteria must be met.
- Conference registration fees must be paid in full.
- Attendees must be scanned in and out of each session by the room monitor (i.e. no leaving before the session is over). This is a requirement from all of the credentialing organizations.
- Attendees must complete an online evaluation form for the session either during the conference (you will be able to fill in your session evaluation immediately).
- You must fill in your evaluation within 45 days after the close of the conference.
- Failure to complete session evaluation forms for each attendee session may result in forfeiture of credit for the entire conference.
- Attendees must attend the full session to receive CE credit.
Please check with your state licensing board to ensure that nationally approved courses can be used to satisfy your continuing education needs. In most cases state licensing boards allow courses for re-certification if they are nationally approved.
Thank you for adhering to these guidelines.